Voxengo has updated Drumformer, a multiband drum and master track dynamics processing plug-in for Windows and Mac.
This update fixes the user interface redraw issue happening on Mac OS X 10.5, and implements memory usage optimizations.
Drumformer can operate in broadband, 2-band and 3-band modes, with each band having compressor-expander and saturation modules. The sound of the compressor can be defined as “gluey with a ping”, because it instantly creates a “tight and glued together” sound while emphasizing the transients. The saturation module offers you a choice between six saturation modes, each having a smooth sound and differing harmonic content.
Drumformer v1.1 features
- Broadband, 2- and 3-band operation.
- 3-band compressor/expander.
- 3-band saturation module with 6 modes.
- Broadband gate module.
- Parametric equalizer.
- Output clipper module.
- External side-chain capability.
- Real-time FFT spectrum analyzer.
- Stereo and multi-channel processing.
- Internal channel routing.
- Channel grouping.
- Mid/side processing.
- Up to 8x oversampling.
- 64-bit floating point processing.
- Preset manager.
- Undo/redo history.
- A/B comparisons.
- Contextual hint messages.
- All sample rates support.
- 16 ms compensated processing latency.
Drumformer is available to purhcase for the introductory price of $79.95 USD until September 30th, 2011 (20% off regular price of $99.95 USD).