Voxengo has released version 4.2 of Elephant, a mastering limiter effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Elephant is a highly competitive plug-in for mastering applications: it features a variety of limiter modes that can be deeply customized, and a comprehensive set of level metering tools, including headroom estimation and K-metering. Elephant’s built-in linear-phase oversampling is an important element in achieving high-quality peak limiting and loudness maximization without inter-sample overshoots.
Changes in Elephant v4.2
- Implemented color scheme editor with load and save functions.
- Added “Brown” and “White” color schemes.
- Redesigned the infrastructure controls.
- Made internal channel names start at “C” to reduce confusion with the A/B comparison buttons.
- Reduced plugin file size considerably for faster loading.
- Reduced the overall memory consumption.
- Fixed the “out/in” meter which was not taking the “Out Gain” into account.
Elephant for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available for purchase for $119.95 USD.