Voxengo has released version 4.3 of Elephant, a mastering compressor effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
Elephant is a highly competitive plug-in for mastering applications: it features a variety of limiter modes that can be deeply customized, and a comprehensive set of level metering tools, including headroom estimation and K-metering. Elephant’s built-in linear-phase oversampling is an important element in achieving high-quality peak limiting and loudness maximization without inter-sample overshoots.
Elephant limiter can be used for mixing and mastering of both stereo and multi-channel music and sound material, at any standard sample rate. Limiting process can be visualized both as gain reduction meter and real-time graph.
Changes in Elephant v4.3
- Fixed incorrect display of the K-metering.
- Removed loudness bursts when switching oversampling in the “Eval” mode.
- Extended the output gain range to -24 dB.
- Added “Cyan” color scheme.
- Added 90%, 110% and 150% visual scales.
- Made the user interface scale switchable without host reload.
Elephant for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available for purchase for $119.95 USD. Until December 31st, a 15% discount is offered as part of Voxengo’s Winter Sale.