Voxengo has announced an update to the Elephant mastering limiter plugin for professional audio and sound production applications.
The most remarkable feature of this signal limiter is its sonic transparency. Elephant brings sound limiting and loudness maximization without audible “fuzz” and “pumping” sonic artifacts.
Elephant is a highly competitive plugin for mastering applications: it features a variety of limiter modes that can be deeply customized, and a comprehensive set of level metering tools, including headroom estimation, EBU R128 and K-system metering. Elephant’s built-in linear-phase oversampling is an important element in achieving high-quality peak limiting and loudness maximization without inter-sample overshoots.
Changes Elephant v4.11
- Added the preset list sorting function to the preset manager.
- Added the “True Peak/Sample Peak” switch.
- Redesigned the knob image.
- Extended the “Color Editor” with color modifiers.
- Added the “Gray Blue” and “Navy” color schemes.
- Reimplemented waveform graph display.
- Improved readability of the condensed font.
Available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX formats, Elephant is currently on sale at Plugin Boutique at a 25% discount through August 31st, 2020.
More information: Voxengo