Voxengo has released an update to the GlissEQ dynamic parametric equalizer effect plugin.
GlissEQ features filters with dynamic behavior and a real-time spectrum analyzer.
To understand dynamic filtering, let’s begin by re-stating something probably obvious about a normal equalizer: you always get what you set. In other words, when you specify a 6 dB boost at 100 Hz you get exactly 6 dB of boost at 100 Hz.
But GlissEQ is different. When you specify a 6 dB boost at 100 Hz, you don’t necessarily get a 6 dB increase in gain. Instead, the filter’s effective gain is adjusted dynamically according to the program material. That is what we mean by dynamic filtering and it is the key to GlissEQ.
Changes in GlissEQ v3.2
- Added 1/24 octave spectrum smoothing option.
- Added AIFF and FLAC sound file support to Static spectrum load function.
- Increased resolution of saved static spectrum files.
- Added “Blackman” and “Hi-Res” spectrum window types.
- Added the “Align 0 dB” spectrum display mode.
- Added macOS Catalina compatibility.
GlissEQ is currently on sale for $48.96 USD at Plugin Boutique (regular $69.95 USD). The plugin comes in VST/VST3, AU and AAX formats.
More information: Voxengo