Voxengo has released version 3.9 of GlissEQ, a dynamic parametric equalizer effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
The most interesting and unique feature GlissEQ offers you is its filters with dynamic behavior. Beside this wonderful “dynamic behavior”, GlissEQ features real-time spectrum analyzer.
Moreover, the spectrum of a track can be exported to any other instance of GlissEQ thus making real-time inter-track spectrum comparisons possible. This can help you free frequency ranges in one track to allow the instrument in another track occupying same frequencies breathe.
Changes in GlissEQ v3.9
- Added ProTools 12+ AAX-64 support.
- Control points can be now added by simple dragging.
- Made the summary EQ curve thicker.
- Added a set of predefined static spectrums.
- Fixed erratic behavior of the “Low-Pass 6” filter when its frequency was set above Nyquist.
- Fixed an issue when two instances used the same export slot.
- Implemented color scheme editor with load and save functions.
- Added “Brown”, “White” and “Cyan” color schemes.
- Redesigned the infrastructure controls.
- Made bottom group selector switchable.
- Added switchable visual colorization.
- Made internal channel names start at “C” to reduce confusion with the A/B comparison buttons.
- Made user interface scale switchable without host reload.
- Added 90%, 110% and 150% visual scales.
- Added “RT Sigma” analyzer type.
- Added “Spectrum Offset” display modes.
- Reduced plugin file size considerably for faster loading.
- Reduced the overall memory consumption.
- Bypass switch’s state is now saved with the project.
GlissEQ for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for $89.95 USD.