Voxengo has released version 3.1 of GlissEQ, a dynamic parametric equalizer plug-in for Windows and Mac.
The most interesting and unique feature GlissEQ offers you is its filters with dynamic behavior. Such “dynamic behavior” gives you a friendly, assisting equalization experience. Boosting up the highs will not create the fatiguing effect of overload; boosting up the lows will not make things sound mushy. Instead, you will get a pleasant transient-emphasizing effect bringing life and dimension to your tracks.
Changes in GlissEQ v3.1
- Preset “update” function implemented in the preset manager.
- Selected filter’s curve is now always shown, not only when hovered.
- Filter selection (scrolling) buttons added.
- Control points can now be double-clicked to disable/enable the filter.
- The “VST Function Sync” global switch was added that fixes crashes in some hosts (i.e. Tracktion).
- Control surface readout now displays musical note.
- “Density mode” implemented in the output level meter.
- “Ctrl+Drag” narrow-band sweeping implemented.
GlissEQ is available as an effect plug-in for PC and Mac (VST/AU), priced at $119.95 USD.