Voxengo has released an update to the LF Max Punch plugin, a professional audio effect for music and sounds where low-frequency thump and punch are most welcome, and where distortion is applied specifically to bring the bass sound to life.
LF Max Punch provides a low-frequency effect specially designed for serious contemporary music producers offering them a convenient tool for applying a smooth punch and oomph to audio tracks and sounds.
LF Max Punch plugin dynamically emphasizes selected bass frequency band, applies a smooth saturation over it, and produces additional sub-harmonic content, with the ability to blend it with the original bass band sound.
Changes in LF Max Punch v1.9
- Added the preset list sorting function to the preset manager.
- Redesigned the knob image.
- Extended the “Color Editor” with color modifiers.
- Added the “Gray Blue” and “Navy” color schemes.
- Improved visual quality at different visual interface scales.
- Windows: implemented (switchable) higher-precision user interface update timer, for smoother display.
- Added macOS Catalina compatibility.
LF Max Punch is available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX formats, priced $69.95 USD.
More information: Voxengo