Voxengo has released an update to its OldSkoolVerb freeware algorithmic reverberation plugin for Windows and Mac.
This plugin implements a kind of “classic” stereo reverb algorithm which is technically simple yet optimal. It also produces a very clear spatial image that blends well with the mix.
Changes in OldSkoolVerb v2.5
- Added ProTools 12+ AAX-64 support.
- Made user interface scale switchable without host reload.
- Added 90%, 110%, 150% and 175% visual scales.
- Added fast preset selector.
- Added Retina support on macOS, and automatic high-resolution UI size adjustment on Windows.
- 25% lower CPU usage on AVX2-capable processors (in 64-bit mode).