Voxengo has released an update to the Polysquasher mastering compressor plugin for professional music and sound production applications.
Polysquasher was designed with a main goal: to be transparent. Transparent compression action is a cornerstone for any mastering compressor. Transparency of audio signal processing is necessary to preserve all existing elements in the mix, while compression itself is necessary to make the mix sound uniform to other mixes (tracks) and to make it sound more solid and “glued”.
Changes in Polysquasher v3.2
- Added the preset list sorting function to the preset manager.
- Redesigned the knob image.
- Extended the “Color Editor” with color modifiers.
- Added the “Gray Blue” and “Navy” color schemes.
- Reimplemented waveform graph display.
- Fixed a minor output time shift at 8X oversampling in VST/VST3 version.
- Windows: implemented a higher-precision user interface update timer, for smoother Graph display.
- Improved readability of the condensed font.
- Added macOS Catalina compatibility.
Polysquasher is available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats, priced $89.95 USD. It is currently on sale at a 25% discount at Plugin Boutique’s summer sale.
More information: Voxengo