Sound Delay is an auxiliary multi-channel signal delaying AU and VST plugin for professional audio applications. You may specify delay time in both milliseconds and samples, with a high level of precision. This plugin – being technical in its purpose – provides a basic signal delaying function only, without signal feedback or modulation capabilities.
Tube Amp is an audio effect AU and VST plugin that applies asymmetric tube triode overdrive usually found in single-tube microphone pre-amp boxes. The sound this plugin produces varies from a mild “warm” overdrive to a fuzzy distortion.
Changes in Sound Delay & Tube Amp
- Added VST3 support.
- Implemented color scheme editor with load and save functions.
- Added “Brown” and “White” color schemes.
- Redesigned the infrastructure controls.
- Sound Delay: Added automation parameters for groups 2, 3 and 4.
- Tube Amp: Fixed rare crashes.
The plug-ins are available for download for Windows and mac (VST/AU).
More information: Voxengo