Voxengo has announced an update to its automatic spectral balancer plugin TEOTE, an effect that was designed to be a very useful tool for both mixing and mastering.
It automatically performs such tasks like gentle resonances taming, de-essing, tilt equalizing, usually performed during mixing and mastering. In mixing, TEOTE sounds good on pretty much any material.
Changes in TEOTE v1.12
- Fixed an issue with the “Alt” key not working on the “OLE Roll-off” slider.
- Made minor visual adjustments.
- Added the “Spectrum, meter border” palette modifier. Updated palettes.
- Made a small speed-up of GUI loading and drawing.
- Fixed an issue with popup-menus not functioning in Logic Pro on Apple M1 native.
- Implemented “Portable Setups” support (portable settings and authorization storage), read more in the Primary User Guide.
The update is free to existing owners of the plugin.