Voxengo has announced an update to the Voxformer multi-functional vocal channel strip plugin for Windows and Mac.
Voxformer features a one-knob vocal compressor that allows you to get a tight, open and definitive professional vocal sound with an excellent articulation instantly.
Combining several professional quality processing modules, Voxformer was designed to be a comprehensive solution for all your vocal processing needs – be it spoken or sung vocals.
Changes in Voxformer v2.19
- Improved the quality of oversampling filters. This may change (improve) the sound of previously created projects where plug-in was used.
- Added Apple Silicon native compatibility.
- Enabled the “asynchronous drawing” window mode on macOS; may fix the user interface “lagging”.
- Automatic instance labeling implemented (not supported in VST2).
- The “out/in” indicator can now be clicked to trim the output gain knob.
- The “Copy to” button is now called the “Copy”: this button now copies parameters FROM the selected group, NOT TO the selected group. This should improve the workflow.
- Internal channel letters were changed to numbers.
- Level meters can now display input channel names instead of internal channel indices.
- Added “Stereo Swap” and “Stereo To Mono” routing presets.
- Added AudioComponents interface to AudioUnit as the “.rsrc” interface may be deprecated in the future.
Available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats, Voxformer is available at Plugin Boutique for $69.95 USD. The update is free to existing users of the plugin.
More information: Voxengo