VST Buzz has launched a limited time sale on Esper Synth, offering 70% off the Kontakt instrument library by unEarthed Sampling.
Esper Synth sets out to accurately recreate some of the most iconic sounds heard from Vangelis’ iconic score for Blade Runner, such as the awesome brassy lead and pad sounds found in Main Titles and Blade Runner Blues.
Its the ultimate library of Bladerunner infused leads, pads and perc for Kontakt.
Esper Synth features
- 150MB in total.
- 12 patches in total – 5 brassy leads, 4 pads, 2 bell instruments, 1 percussion patch (sounds huge!).
- Painfully re-created on an actual CS 80 synth and then sampled (not sampled from the score).
- Volume of each patch mapped to the modwheel.
- Authentic GUI with control over low, mid and high EQ, attack / release sliders, a reverb / space control knob and a monophonic to polyphonic button.
- Perfect for futuristic, steampunk, neo-noir, sci-fi scores.
- Full version of Kontakt 5.5 or higher required.
The Esper Synth library is available from VST Buzz for 4.95 EUR until December 22nd, 2015.