VST Buzz has launched a sale on Percussion Hits, offering 75% off the collection of hits and impacts by Spaectrum Arts.
Percussion Hits is a collection of hits and impacts, designed for composers and producers writing cinematic film, TV & video game music.
More than 99 instruments & instrument combinations have been recorded including Bass Drums, Toms, Snares, Cymbals, Metal Sheets, Chinese Cymbals, Tambourines, and more in stunning 24 bit (44.1 kHz) clarity.
The library comes in both Kontakt format plus single standalone .WAV files are included too so you can just drag and drop right into your DAW.
Percussion Hits features
- Standalone samples PLUS Kontakt sample library included.
- 0.5GB in total size.
- 99+ instruments and instrument combinations.
- Natural tone recording and unprocessed sounds.
- Hits, Rolls, Short Crescendos, Long Crescendos and more.
- 250+ unique sounds.
- Per-key tuner on Kontakt GUI.
- Perfect for Film, TV and Video Game scoring.
- Can be used for a range of genres including underscore, trailer music, action music, horror, thriller music etc.
- Recorded in 24 bit / 44.1 kHz) clarity.
- Built in “reverse” functionality in Kontakt patches.
- Go from small and delicate sounding to huge and booming in an instant.
Percussion Hits is available from VST Buzz for 11.99 EUR until November 17th, 2015 (regular 49 EUR).