VST Buzz has launched a sale on ZapZorn Elements, a multi-layered sound design tool for Native Instruments Kontakt and the free Kontakt Player.
The Elements library was made with over 100 tonal objects, sampled in over 400 performances like stuck, plucked, hand hit, etc. (non-looping hit based samples), resulting in nearly 4,000 multi-velocity samples in 96k/24bit resolution.
“ZapZorn Elements” by Zapzorn – It came from the universe… elements on Earth, crafted by men, into objects… now available on the free Kontakt Player!
Over 100 tonal objects made from glass, metal, plastic, and wood sampled in over 400 performances give this 1.9 Gb library nearly endless creative possibilities!
ZapZorn Elements features
- 1.9 GB of content from 100+ real-world objects made from glass, metal, plastic and wood.
- Over 400 sampling performances, nearly 4,000 multi-velocity samples.
- 40 Menus, 160 Patches, 30 Multis.
- ARP Automation.
- 24 Group Automatable Mixer.
- 9 Automatable Trigger Effects.
- Custom Convolution Reverb.
ZapZorn Elements is on sale for 49 EUR until April 24th, 2018.
More information: VST Buzz