VST Buzz has released the Kontakt instrument library Moonscapes, a collection of over 200 patches of ever-evolving deep atmospheres, soundscapes and pads made from various analog and digital sound sources and field recordings.
Moonscapes is perfect for creating dark, atmospheric, gritty, moody and desolate pads, soundscapes and atmospheres that have an organic, human feel to them.
Moonscapes is a collection 200 + patches (2GB) of ever-evolving and subtle dark atmospheres, soundscapes, and pads, created from a collection of synth samples, field recordings, all tuned, mapped and seamlessly looping.
Each patch has up to 3 layers playing simulataneously which combine to create rich and full sounds. Each layer can be easily muted, lowered or solo’d offering more control over the overall sound.
These sounds are lush, organic, atmospheric and very long making this perfect for creating slow moving and organic sounding pads, soundscapes and atmospheres.
In total there are 64 Instruments, 62 “Individual Files” (playable samples), 70 Multis and 20 Field Recording patches – offering a selection of keys, textures, atmospheres, pads and soundscapes.
- Approx 2GB of content.
- Constantly evolving pads, soundscapes and atmospheres.
- No “static” sounds – everything always evolves and moves subtly.
- Incredibly unique and unusual sounds with a “human” sound to them.
- 200+ patches.
- Incredibly long sounds with subtle and interesting changes.
- Perfect for ambient music, sound design or underscore.
- Original field recordings included for your creating own sound design.
- Built in FX engine and rhythm designer to shape your sound and add additional movement.
- Requires Kontakt 5.5.1 or higher, not compatible with the Kontakt Player.
Moonscapes is available for 29 EUR. VST Buzz users can use Reward Points to get a discount.
More information: VST Buzz