W.A. Production has launched its new audio effect Venom, a powerful spectral processing plugin twists raw audio into many types of sounds from subtle granular movements to unrecognizable soundscapes.
When reverb and delay just aren’t enough, reach for Venom. This powerful spectral processing plug-in twists raw audio into many types of sounds from subtle granular movements to unrecognisable soundscapes. This makes Venom an incredibly versatile tool for sound designers, musicians, EDM producers and anyone who needs other-worldly transformations.
Explore the myriad of possibilities by using the included presets, then dive deeper with the hot-swappable effects chain, granular sizes and advanced tone shaping. Every experiment with Venom will yield sonic surprises; creating expansive reverbs, harmonic excitement, frozen spectral tones and completely unique ambiences.
- Spectral freeze and processing.
- Real-time frequency display.
- 7 individual FX: Focus, Feaze, Decay, Damping, Mirror, Pitch & Slope.
- Hot-swappable FX chain.
- Creative Presets for special FX and spectral shaping.
- Click-free bypass control.
- Multicore support for glitch free performance.
- Input, Output level and Mix controls.
- Full PDF Manual & Tutorial video.
Venom is available at an intro discount of 80% off regular, priced only £8.99 GBP / $11.80 USD until January 16th, 2020.
More information: W.A. Production