W.A. Production has launched its new dynamic ducking plugin Mutant Delay, a host-synced delay with a built-in ducker, perfect for vocal processing and many other applications.
The plugin lets you create more pronounced delay effects that have a lot of feedback with ease, without losing the definition and clarity of the source signal.
In the studio, it’s easy to lose count of the number of times you have to set up convoluted sidechain and compression routing, just to achieve a ducked delay for vocal lines. With Mutant Delay all that complexity is a thing of the past. Now you can easily replicate this popular mixing technique with just one plugin and a couple of clicks, allowing you to dial in extreme delay effects whilst maintaining clarity of the original signal.
If you want to keep things simple, just load up Mutant Delay on your vocal track, choose a preset and voila! Need to get deeper? Adjust the delay and ducking parameters to your own taste, with clear visual feedback provided in real time, showing exactly how the ducked delay is being performed.
Mutant Delay features
- Host-synced delay.
- Built-in internal ducker with compressor-style controls.
- Many presets for a wide range of delay parameters.
- Click free bypass control.
- 2 filtering modes (straight dampening & increasing over time).
- Straight and ping-pong delay with multiple note divisions.
- Real-time waveform display.
- Full PDF Manual & Tutorial video.
Mutant Delay is on sale for the intro price of £10.49 GBP / $11.70 USD until September 2nd, 2019. It comes in VST, AU and AAX formats.
More information: W.A. Production