Mystery Islands Music has announced that the upcoming Waldorf bloX Editor & Librarian plugin is now available for preorder.
The editor makes scrolling through Waldorf Blofeld patches and making edits within your DAW much faster.
Waldorf bloX, for one of the best synthesizers to date, Waldorf Blofeld series. Faster control and automation access than ever, bloX takes your Waldorf Blofeld into a whole new level in the game! Control the same way you use your VSTi and AudioUnit plug-ins.
Connect your Hardware seamlessly into your DAW. bloX will recall your patch settings when you open your project and the data will be sent to your Waldorf Blofeld-series automatically once you open your project. The only thing you need to worry, is that you power-up your synth.
We also added the ability to load in Waldorf microQ and Q patches! (WHAT? Yes!).
Waldorf bloX Editor & Librarian features
- Control all 16 multi parts from single plug-in instance.
- Automate almost every parameter of the Blofeld from your DAW.
- Import microQ and Q soundsets right into bloX librarian.
- Total Recall will call your last used set per project into your Blofeld.
- Get instant feedback of your knob movements within the plug-in interface.
- Two amazing skins to choose from, Black & White – Your choice.
The bloX Editor & Librarian for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available for preorder for 34.95 EUR. The regular price will be 49.95 EUR.
The demo and full downloads will be available on February 1st, with the release scheduled for February 14th.
Mystery Islands has also released an update for the Waldorf microQxR, which now comes with Blofeld bank import and more improvements and fixes.
More information: Mystery Islands Music