Audio Plugin Deals has launched a sale on the PPG Wave 3.V synthesizer instrument, offering nearly 90% off on the emulation of the legendary PPG Wave Synthesizer by Waldorf.
Waldorf PPG Wave 3.V is the reincarnation of the legendary PPG Wave Synthesizer, which no doubt is considered one of the most respected high-end synthesizers of the 80s.
Developed by Wolfgang Palm, this instrument is featured on countless records, and it inspired a whole generation of producers, composers and listeners. While back then it was your choice to spent your money either for a vehicle or the PPG, the new PPG Wave 3.V renders this breathtaking sonic character very affordable, comfortably to use for every VST or AU Host.
PPG Wave 3.V features
- Up to 256 voices per instance (depending on available CPU power).
- 8 part Multimode, 8 Stereo Outputs.
- More than 100 new Wavetables created by Wolfgang Palm.
- Original Waveterm B Factory Sample Library, Original PPG Wave Factory Sounds.
- 2 Wavetable Oscillators, Sample Playback with 8 bit, 12 bit or up to 32 bit.
- Authentic Aliasing Emulation of the PPG Wave 2.2/2.3/2.V or no aliasing.
- 12dB / 24 dB Low Pass Filter, Authentic Filter Emulation of the PPG Wave 2.2/2.3.
- Overdrive behind Filter, 1 LFO, 3 Envelopes.
- Authentic Emulation of the modulation graininess (switchable with True PPG).
- Arpeggiator with Up, Down, Alternate and Cascade (PPG special) mode.
- True PPG Mode switchable between PPG Wave 2.2, Wave 2.3 and Wave 2.V.
- 4-Band EQ, Overdrive with various type, Phaser with up to 12 stages.
- Chorus with up to 6 stages, Flanger, Stereo Delay, Reverb.
- Sample loading via drag&drop or load file dialog.
- Multisample playback by using the 8 part Multimode.
- 8 adjustable Cutoff / Resonance deviations to simulate analog inexactness.
- Finer adjustments of several values in Fine Modulation mode.
PPG Wave 3.V for Windows and Mac (VST/VST3, AU, AAX, NKS) is on sale for $19.99 USD through October 22nd, 2023.