Waldorf has released Nave for VST/AU/AAX, an advanced wavetable synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Nave, our award winning next generation wavetable synthesizer, comes pre-packed with superb sounds, ranging from spatial pads to vivid wavetable scans and cutting leads to solid basses, but, above and beyond that, also an abundance of incredibly imaginative sound worlds – many of them professionally produced by some of the top sound designers around.
As a synthesizer thoroughbred at heart, Nave really represents a phenomenal playground for sound creation creativity. Its oscillators offer expanded wavetable functionality with elaborate editing facilities and an extremely effective speech synthesizer.
- Two independent advanced wavetable oscillators.
- Osc module with (up to) 8-oscillator Überwave with saw, triangle, PWM, white and pink noise.
- Two ring modulators.
- Multimode filter with LP/BP/HP, 12dB and 24dB.
- 3 envelopes, 2 LFOs.
- 10 Modulation Matrix entries.
- Drive with adjustable curve, depth, and position.
- Modulation effect with either Chorus, Flanger or Phaser.
- Reverb, Modulation Delay.
- Three-Band Parametric Equalizer, Compressor.
- Blades with musical scales and optional chord mode.
- Polyphonic Aftertouch.
- Up to 3 X/Y control pads.
- Polyphonic unison.
- Speech synthesizer for wavetables, 3D wavetable editing.
- Generation of wavetables from external audio files.
- Patch management with user banks and patch categories.
- Sound Patches can be exchanged with Nave iPad version.
- Supporting 32bit & 64bit VST, VST3 and AudioUnit hosts.
- Supporting ProTools 11 with AAX64 native.
Nave for VST/AU/AAX is available for purchase for 149 EUR.