Baby Audio has announced the release of its latest audio plugin TAIP, an AI-powered tape emulation that combines an authentic vintage sound with a modern feature set.
Tape recordings have a musical quality that digital mixes often lack. TAIP brings this quality into your DAW. It will add some authentic analog heat to your tracks, without the need to route any audio outside the box.
Tape plugins are not a new concept. However, our emulation method is. Instead of using traditional DSP, we’ve developed TAIP around an AI algorithm designed to decipher the invisible nuances of analog circuits.
The result is a truly faithful tape emulation that’s intuitive and creative in use – with some added features to accommodate a modern workflow. Use TAIP to bring a touch of warmth and glue to your tracks, or ‘drive it like you hate it’ as an alternative to your distortion plugins.
- AI-powered algorithm, giving you the true warmth and behavior of analog tape.
- Flexible feature set, allowing you to create a custom ‘tape flavor’ for any need.
- Controls for drive, mix/tape flanging, single and dual model tape emulation, lo-shape/hi-shape saturation, tape glue, tape noise, wear worn-out tape emulation, presence high-end attenuation, normal/hot input level, and auto-gain.
- Add musical saturation and glue to drums, instruments, vocals and beyond.
- 135 presets by Mark Needham, Max Jaeger, Eestbound, Rob Kleiner, Cesar Sogbe, and more.
- Switch between three backgrounds (Black / Gray / White).
- Fully resizable plugin window.
TAIP is available for Windows and Mac in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats. It is on sale at Baby Audio and from distributor Plugin Boutique for the introductory price of $39 USD until November 1st, 2021 (regular $69 USD).
Use promotional code REKKERD at the Baby Audio store checkout to get an additional 10% discount on TAIP or any other Baby Audio product.
TAIP is also part of the All Plugins Bundle and Essential Mix Bundle, offering savings of up to 53% on the included plugins.