Wave Alchemy has announced the release of Mutate, a virtual hybrid synthesizer instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt 5.
Twist, mangle and transform unique multi-sampled waveforms to create powerful abstract Dubstep bass, twisted Techno sequences, morphing growls, Mainroom EDM bass / leads, cone-melting subs, lush chords, warm analogue bass and everything in-between…
Mutate is powered by a 3.7GB core library of unique raw waveforms and pre-designed preset multi-samples, synthesized from the ground up, and recorded directly from a huge hybrid analogue / digital Eurorack modular synth system.
- 3.7GB core waveform library consisting of 9,035 multi-sampled 24-bit WAV samples. Heavily scripted Kontakt 5 instrument and intuitive graphical interface (requires full version of Kontakt 5.2.1, or above).
- ‘Designed Presets’ instrument featuring 142 creatively synthesized, cutting-edge multi-sampled patches recorded and designed with a high-end Eurorack modular synth set-up.
- ‘Raw Waveforms’ instrument featuring 4 programmable oscillators (+ 1 noise osc), each with 46 selectable ‘waveforms’ – designed individually using a mixture of analogue and digital oscillators from the Eurorack modular.
- 151 ‘Designed Presets Instrument’ presets.
- 20 ‘Raw Waveforms Instrument’ presets.
- Multiple filter types, custom on-board effects and impulse responses, extensive modulation routings and 3 LFOs .
- Sequence pitch, volume, note length, sample start point, filter cut-off, filter resonance, filter LFO depth, Filter LFO rate, stereo spread, distortion levels, reverb send and delay sends individually, PER STEP!
- Switchable mono, legato and polyphonic keyboard modes. Unison and stereo width effects.
- Saturation and bit-crusher effects
Mutate is available for purchase for £49.95 GBP.