Wave Casual has announced the release of its Nylon geometry-based synthesizer that aims to make designing sounds explorative and fun.
The centerpiece is our newly developed geometric oscillator. It translates a circular bezier path to sound, preserving aesthetic properties like sharpness, complexity and symmetry. Each oscillator comes with two shapes, that can be morphed into each other. This lets you easily create complex, interesting, moving timbres, all before the filter.
With a Wave Casual account you get access to our online preset database. It lets you search, store and share you own creations online, making them available for all users. Try and install new presets from a huge shared library, all instantly available without leaving the plugin.
- 2 geometric oscillators.
- 2 sub oscillators.
- Noise generator.
- Frequency modulation.
- Analog modeled filters with drive.
- VCAs analog modelled distortion.
- Ultra fat chorus and spacious delay
- 6 freely assignable modulators.
- 3 freely assignable Midi inputs.
- Intuitive Drag & Drop modulation assignment.
- LFO and ADSR modulator types.
- Shared online preset library.
- Efficient tagging, and searching of presets.
- In-app help for every parameter.
Nylon is available in VST/VST3 and AU formats, priced at 89.90 EUR incl. VAT.
You can save 50% on a purchase with coupon code WE-LOVE-REKKERD at checkout. This offer expires May 31st, 2019.
More information: Wave Casual