WaveMachine Labs has released version 2.06 of Auria for iPad, a mobile music production app. The update includes 3rd party support for AU effects and instruments.
Auria Pro sets a new bar for mobile music production. Whether you’re just getting started, or are a seasoned pro, you’ll appreciate the power and flexibility in this massive update to an award-winning DAW. Designed from the ground up to be easy to use, Auria Pro makes music creation fun!
Changes in Auria v2.06
- Audio Units – 3rd party Audio Unit effects and instruments can now be used in Auria, including automation and state saving.
- Global MIDI keyboard in Auria Pro – Tap the new Keyboard icon in the upper-left corner to bring up a new playable keyboard.
- Fixed: iOS10 graphics issues.
- Fixed: iOS10 issue with Inter-app Audio and Audiobus.
- Fixed: Latency issue when bouncing.
Auria for iPad is available for purchase for $24.99 USD. Auria Pro is $49.99 USD.
More information: Auria