WaveMachine Labs has released version 5.0.1 of Drumagog, the drum replacement plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Drumagog is a plug-in which automatically replaces acoustic drum tracks with your choice of other samples. Engineers and producers worldwide use Drumagog every day to fix and enhance their drum tracks.
It’s extremely easy to use. Just insert Drumagog onto a drum track, and pick your favorite sample! For advanced drum replacing, Drumagog is packed with powerful features for the ultimate in control, and includes a massive 4GB drum sample library.
Changes in Drumagog v5.0.1
- Improved CPU usage. This should eliminate the need for higher buffer sizes in your audio card.
- Fixed issue with clicks and pops due to higher CPU usage.
- Reduced memory usage.
- Fixed issues with Auto Align 2.0 which could cause mis-alignment of samples in certain cases.
- Fixed issue that caused crash when switching between samples rapidly.
- Fixed problem opening Drumagog on Power PC systems.
- Fixed issue with re-loading of gog files.
- Fixed intermittent issue with crashing when switching triggering modes.
- Improved gog file loading time.
Drumagog 5 for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available to purchase starting at $149 USD for the Basic version. Drumagog 5 Pro is $289 USD, Drumagog 5 Platinum is $379 USD.
More information: WaveMachine Labs