WaveMachine Labs has released version 2.04 of Auria, an audio recording system for iPad.
The mobile DAW you’ve been dreaming of has arrived. Auria is a mobile music production system designed from the ground up for the iPad. With professional-level features like AAF import/export, and optional third-party plug-in support from names like PSPaudioware, Overloud, Fab Filter and Drumagog, Auria clearly sets a new standard for mobile recording.
Changes in Auria v2.04
- Issue with Auria quitting after 50 seconds when playing Lyra.
- Pasting onto the first track.
- Bounce in place freezing if record enable is on.
- Improved touch response in Piano Roll editor.
- Meters not functioning in certain circumstances.
- Import Audio not able to access bottom two rows.
- MCU/HUI options not being accessible in MIDI settings when more than 6 MIDI outputs are present.
- Fixed crossfade button in editor.
- Reverted to original method for note overlap handling in Piano Roll; notes that overlap are now shortened instead of being deleted.
- Wrong template versions in non-Pro Auria version.
- Various graphics issues on iPad Pro.
- Master Meter window disappearing when in editor screen.
- Triplet and Dotted snapping.
Auria for iPad is available for purchase for $24.99 USD. Auria Pro is $49.99 USD and the Auria LE is $19.99 USD.
More information: Auria