Waves has launched DiGiGrid IOS, an audio interface with a built-in SoundGrid DSP server for plugin processing.
The IOS features 8 mic/line inputs with broadcast/studio-quality preamps, 8 line outputs, 2 headphone outputs, and MIDI I/O, S/PDIF, and AES ins and outs.
IOS is the most comprehensive solution for Native DAW users (Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools Native, etc.), and is ideal for both professional and personal production studios.
DiGiGrid IOS comes with the complete SoundGrid Studio System software (the SoundGrid Studio Application, StudioRack, and the eMotion ST mixer). Used in combination with this software, the IOS lets you mix and monitor in real time using hundreds of your favorite SoundGrid-compatible Waves and third-party plugins, with super-low latency of only 0.8 milliseconds.
DiGiGrid IOS features
- 8 mic/line inputs, 8 line outputs, 2 headphone outputs.
- Built-in SoundGrid DSP server.
- ASIO/Core Audio-compliant audio interface.
- Software-controlled award winning preamps.
- MIDI, S/PDIF, and AES/EBU inputs and outputs.
- Connects via a single Ethernet cable (Cat 5e/Cat 6).
- Quick-view front panel metering and status indicators.
- High-definition ADC/DAC conversion.
DiGiGrid IOS is available for purchase for $3,760 USD.