Waves has announced the release of eMo D5, a dynamics plug-in that features gate, leveler, de-esser, compressor and limiter processors in one easy-to-use interface.
Thanks to Waves’ Parallel Detection technology, each of the five processors responds to the original signal and to each of the other processed signals simultaneously. This lets you instantly control the total dynamic change introduced by the different processors, ensuring that your final sound achieves maximum clarity without over-compression.
eMo D5 also provides a combined gain reduction meter for the Leveler, Compressor and Limiter, making it even easier to monitor and control your levels.
eMo D5 is a Swiss army knife for your dynamics. With its single-page GUI, you’ll be able to set up a dynamically balanced mix with maximum efficiency, saving tremendous amounts of time by not having to open and tweak different dynamic plugins.
With its zero latency, low CPU consumption and pure sound quality, eMo D5 is a natural for both live and studio engineers.
eMo D5 features
- Five state-of-the-art dynamics processors in one plugin.
- Gate and Compressor with dedicated HP/LP filters and an external sidechain option.
- Smooth Limiter with zero latency and sharp attack.
- Comprehensive DeEsser with pre/post-Compressor routing.
- C-weighted Leveler with an adjustable range.
- Zero latency.
- Low CPU consumption.
- Combined gain reduction meter for the Leveler, Compressor and Limiter.
- Fully compatible with touchscreens.
eMo D5 is available for purchase for the introductory price of $149 USD (regular $299 USD).