Waves has launched WLM Plus Loudness Meter, a plugin that provides precision loudness measurement, metering, correction and adjustment tools for broadcast, movie trailers, games, packaged media and more.
Fully compliant with all current ITU, EBU and ATSC specifications, the WLM Plus offers comprehensive Momentary, Short Term, Long Term and True Peak readouts, as well as a unique warning and logging system that keeps track of your levels, alerting you when you’ve exceeded them – or fallen short.
WLM Plus also features Gain and Trim controls for correction of loudness levels and a True Peak Limiter, which save you the need to utilize additional equipment or software. Ideal for content creators, post production houses and cable head-end facilities, WLM Plus is an affordable, all-in-one cross-platform, multi-format loudness metering software solution.
WLM Plus Loudness Meter features
- ITU 1770-3, EBU and ATSC compliant.
- Foreground, dialog, and average loudness measurements.
- Momentary, Short Term and Long Term readouts.
- Gain and Trim controls for loudness normalization and correction.
- True Peak meter and True Peak limiter.
- Mono, stereo, and 5.0, 5.1 components.
WLM Plus Loudness Meter is available to purchase for $400 USD (Native) / $600 USD (Soundgrid).