Waves has announced the release of Element 2.0, a new version of the virtual analog synthesizer for Windows and Mac.
Element 2.0 is the next generation in modeling the behavior and sound of analog synthesizer circuitry, giving you a bigger, fuller, more analog sound.
Includes hundreds of new presets and newly designed effects – perfect for studio and live environments.
Element 2.0 features
- High-resolution oscillators and analog envelope behavior.
- Filters with zero-delay feedback.
- Effects include delay, reverb, distortion, chorus and two distinct crushers.
- Keep the legacy: choose between Element 1 and Element 2 modes at the click of a button.
- 16-step sequencer with Hold and Retrigger modes that can be used as a modulation source.
- Use as a plugin or as a standalone application.
Element 2.0 is available for purchase for the introductory price of $71 USD (regular $119 USD).