Waves Audio has announced Waves V11, a new version of Waves plugins.
The update comes with updated Renaissance plugins, additional plugins for premium bundles, and lots more.
By updating to V11, users benefit from future-proofing their sessions, ensure continued compatibility with the latest DAWs and operating systems (including macOS 10.15 Catalina), enjoy plugin performance improvement and full technical support, receive new plugins added to premium bundles, and more.
Also included are newly designed versions of the classic Waves Renaissance bundle featuring freshly designed interfaces with three skin choices (Light, Dark, and Legacy); real-time frequency analyzer added to the Renaissance Equalizer and Renaissance Channel plugins; a complete rehaul of the Renaissance Channel user interface for more intuitive usage of the channel strip plugin; and 700+ new presets by leading artists. Furthermore, Waves V11 includes NKS support added to 43 Waves plugins, for compatibility with Native Instruments hardware.
V11 is installed via a new improved version of Waves Central, the application that lets you easily install and manage your Waves licenses across different devices. Based on users’ valuable feedback, Waves has streamlined Waves Central for the most intuitive installation and license management experience. With its new interface, Waves Central makes it easier to update your Waves plugins to V11.
Waves V11 features
- Full ongoing compatibility with the latest major DAWs & operating systems (including macOS 10.15 Catalina).
- New updated versions of all eight Renaissance plugins, including:
- Freshly designed interfaces with three skin choices: Light, Dark, and Legacy.
- Real-time frequency analyzers added to the R-EQ and R-Channel plugins.
- Complete revision of the R-Channel user interface for more intuitive usage of the channel strip plugin.
- 700+ new presets by leading artists.
- Free plugins added to selected premium bundles:
- Platinum: OneKnob Pumper, MetaFilter, Greg Wells ToneCentric.
- Diamond: OneKnob Pumper, MetaFilter, Greg Wells ToneCentric, Cobalt Saphira.
- Horizon: OneKnob Pumper, MetaFilter, Greg Wells ToneCentric, WLM Plus Loudness Meter.
- Mercury, Pro Show, SD7 Pro Show: Infected Mushroom Pusher.
- Plugin performance improvements.
- Access to all other plugin updates since V10.
- 1400+ artist presets added to plugins.
- EQ Curve support on Pro Tools and Avid S6 for the AudioTrack, eMo F2, eMo Q4, F6, GEQ, H-EQ, Linear Phase EQ, Q10, R-EQ, R-Channel, RS56 plugins.
- Set any preset as default preset in all plugins.
- NKS support added to 43 Waves plugins for compatibility with Native Instruments hardware.
- Personal technical support (phone, email, TeamViewer) included in your Waves Update Plan coverage.
Users with products covered by the Waves Update Plan can update to V11 for free.
More information: Waves Audio