Wavesfactory has announced the release of Guzheng, a virtual guzheng instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt.
The Guzheng is a Chinese plucked zither, ancestor of several Asian instruments such as the Japanese koto, the Mongolian Yatga and the Korean gayageum. It has 21 strings and movable bridges.
- 5 articulations: fingers, pick, stick, bow and ebow.
- Up to 4x round robin and 4 velocity layers.
- Scripted realistic tremolo effect, control its velocity and intensity naturally and musically.
- Pitch wheel affects to the last played note without affecting the rest, like in the real instrument when players press the string on the other side of the bridge to make pitch bend and vibrato.
- 2.29 GB installed (Stereo WAV files, 44.1KHz 24bit).
The library is available to purchase for 9.95 EUR.
More information: Wavesfactory