Wavesfactory has announced the release of Newmello I, a sample library for Kontakt that features 25 instruments/patches recorded into 2 cassette tapes inspired by the famous Mellotron M400, the first form of sampling that shaped the 60s and 70s.
The original Mellotron had some limitations that we have both embraced and expanded using an advanced script. Noise control, +/- octaver, mixable tapes, envelope, tone, round robin, dynamic range, load/purge, looping and sample offset.
Sounds lo-fi, vintage and retro with lots of character and full of nostalgia. The renowned mello sound in an advanced shape and form.
Newmello I features
- NCW files, 44.1KHz 24bit.
- 1.5GB reduced to 790MB.
- Mellotron M400 enhanced replica.
- 25 instruments / patches.
- 2 tape recorders.
- Noise, envelope, tape mix, tone and octaver controls.
- Loop, round robin, purge, dynamic range, sample offset.
- Rack Effects script included with 12 effects and presets.
- Vintage, retro sound.
Newmello I for Kontakt 4 or higher (full version) is available for the introductory price of 9.95 EUR until January 1st, 2016 (regular 19.95 EUR).