Wavesfactory has announced version 2.0 of TrackSpacer, an effect plug-in that creates space or room in a mix for any instrument, voice, or other audio source by performing automatic, multi-band equalisation on a per track basis.
After the great success that TrackSpacer has had since we first released it, we proudly present the second version with a lot of improvements.
AAX Support, GUI Improvements (cleaner background, new curves, led light on the freeze button, new Advanced Panel, brighter knobs, new concept), Sidechain listen function, M/S mode, Pan the effect and Attack and Release controls.
Changes in TrackSpacer 2.0
- AAX Support — AAX (Avid Pro Tools) support for Mac OSX and Windows.
- M/S mode — Apply the effect on the mid channel, on the sides or anything in between.
- Panning — Hability to pan the effect to only affect the left channel, the right channel or anything in between.
- Sidechain — Sidechain listening function for better fine tune the filters.
- Attack-Release — Attack and Release knobs to have full control over TrackSpacer.
- GUI — Brightness of the knobs, whiter background, led light on the freeze button, advanced panel with new knobs and buttons, and prettier EQ curves.