Wavesfactory has released W-FabBass, a bass sound library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
We sampled a Hofner Bass for NI Kontakt (also known as Violin Bass). This is the bass that Paul Mccartney has played through all his life. When you play it you get instant beatlesque sound. We recorded 4 velocity layers and 2 round robins, and added a velocity crossfade to gain realism.
This instrument was recorded with a pick, without passing through any amp or cabinet (Direct Input DI) and premium converters.
- Sampled Hofner Bass for instant vintage sound.
- WAV files 44.1 kHz 24 bits, 321 MB.
- Premium A/D converters.
- Direct Input.
- 4 velocities, 2 round robin.
- 4 articulations selectable by Key-switches: Muted (Paul played muted in a lot of songs), Sustain, Glissando UP & DOWN.
- Includes fret noises, pick noises, pluck noises and release notes.
- Custom script and GUI.
- Cabinet simulator.
W-FabBass (Requires full version of Kontakt 4.2.3 or higher) is available to purchase for 9.95 EUR.
More information: Wavesfactory