Wavesfactory has announced W-TubularBells, a virtual instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Tubular Bells, or Orchestral Chimes, are musical instruments in the percussion family. Each bell is a metal tube, 30–38 mm in diameter, tuned by altering its length.
It rarely plays melody, mostly a bass that brings out some color but sometimes has some solos or solis, often very simple.
- 4 mallets (hard plastic, metal, felt, thin metal).
- Up to 12x round robins.
- Full decay.
- No pitch-shifting, all notes sampled.
- Top quality mics, preamps and converters.
- 2 mic positions (close, far).
- 2.4GB installed, stereo WAV files, 44.1KHz 24bit.
The library is available to purchase for 9.95 EUR.
More information: Wavesfactory