The freeware Wavosaur audio editor for Windows has been updated to version 18.104.22.168.
Wavosaur is a cool free sound editor, audio editor, wav editor software for editing, processing and recording sounds, wav and mp3 files.
Wavosaur has all the features to edit audio (cut, copy, paste, etc.) produce music loops, analyze, record, batch convert.
Wavosaur supports VST plugins, ASIO driver, multichannel wav files, real time effect processing.
Changes in Wavosaur v22.214.171.124
- New VST Host
- VST is now compliant with 2.4 Steinberg sdk.
- VST Host lots of bugs fixed.
- Scan options added: VSti filter, sub directories, add VST to the current list.
- Suppression of items inside the VST list.
- New VST rack and list visualisation.
- Drag and drop between list and rack, and inside the rack.
- VSTi different icons between instruments and effects.
- Apply bug fixed.
- Batch processor bug fixed for VST Chain feature.
- Audio input
- New record menu.
- Hot plug support.
- buffer loses bug fixed.
- visual indication during recording: duration indication and record button blinking.
- Audio ouput
- hot plug of audio devices support.
- Volume dialog updated with purcentage display.
- more precise display for 30dB scale.
- 120dB scale added.
- Display options: thin, medium and large.
- Color change.
- Audio critical section added to improve stability.
- Buffer out block size up to 4096 samples.
- Cfg file format change (always editable in text editor like notepad).
- Auto update check added: this option could be deactivated in configuration dialog box.
- Aiff file bug fixed.
- DC remover selection bug fixed.
Wavosaur for Windows is available to download as freeware. Donations are welcome.
More information: Wavosaur