The free Wavosaur audio editor for editing, processing and recording sounds, Wav and Mp3 files has been updated to version 1.6.
Wavosaur has all the features to edit audio (cut, copy, paste, etc.) produce music loops, analyze, record, batch convert.
Wavosaur supports VST plugins, ASIO driver, multichannel wav files, real time effect processing.
Changes in Wavosaur v1.6
- Added linear sweep.
- Added exponential sweep.
- Host VST transport changed flag bug fixed.
- Black/white and white/black color added.
- Better management of saturation level.
- Sample display avoid recalculation.
- Button sample display on by default.
- Computation optimization.
- Sonogram widget.
- Quick start guide updated.
Wavosaur is available for 32- and 64-bit Windows.
More information: Wavosaur