Way Out Ware has released version 1.4 of TimewARP 2600, a software emulation of the ARP 2600.
Changes in TimewARP 2600 v1.4
- Improves performance by about 10%.
- Corrects several issues regarding save as, and MIDI map saving in the RTAS version.
- Corrects cable display issues in the RTAS version.
- Supports ProTools 8.
- Corrects text editing capability in Save As, and other text entry dialogs.
- Corrected an issue that prevented entering notes that contain more than a single line of text.
- Minor improvement in performance of standalone version.
Visit Way Out Ware for more information.