Sonokinetic has announced Woodwinds Ensembles, a new Orchestral Series instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
This library begins a brand new chapter in Sonokinetic’s ongoing sampling odyssey. We’ve embarked on a quest to capture only the most emotive and realistic orchestral performances and develop a new way to play. Our bespoke SACS engine (Sonokinetic Articulation Control System) is a labour of love that we’re immensely proud of and will quickly become second nature to use. It’s simple, logical and utterly playable. We’ve grouped the many many articulations into six logical categories, then sub-divided those. All the woodwinds instruments use the same system – and our future orchestral sections will do too. That’s right – woodwinds are only the start!
If you’re an established composer, already working with your preferred libraries then we haven’t forgotten you either. Use the “Advanced Mapping” interface to set up your own velocity or MIDI
controller articulation switching. It’s totally customizable, easy to program and will make sure that Woodwinds Ensembles slots right into your existing template – however you prefer to work.
We could gush all day about our intuitive interface, poly-legato system and humanization options but we’ll let the tutorial videos and demos by some of the world’s most talented composers do the talking for us.
Woodwinds Ensembles features
- 4 multi-sampled recorded woodwinds ensembles (3 players each): Flutes, Clarinets, Oboes, Bassoons.
- 4 recorded microphone positions: Close, Decca tree, Wide, Balcony (Far) + a proprietary stereo ‘Tutti’ mix.
- Options include Level (dynamic range / valve noise / velocity), Legato (poly legato / add voices / legato window), Control (note start / release / detune), Modulation #CC reassign.
- Dynamic keyswitches.
- Advanced mapping customisable to pitch wheel / MIDI #CC / Velocity.
- Customizable playable range.
- Custom designed interface with interactive help screens.
- Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol compatibility.
- Time Machine Pro capability.
- Sonokinetic Articulation Control System (SACS) + UACC compatible.
- Intelligent Purging / Loading system.
- Native Instruments Kontakt Player Library license.
- Royalty and copyright free content license.
- All files in 44.1 kHz, 24 Bit and 16 Bit NCW format.
- Programmed for Kontakt 5.1 and up.
Woodwinds Ensembles is available for purchase for 299.90 EUR (Standard) / 399.90 EUR (Extended). Prices ex. VAT.