Zynaptiq has released Wormhole, the previously announced otherworldly multi-effects processor plugin for Windows and Mac. Wormhole will be demonstrated at the Musikmesse, booth C50, Hall 9.0, April 5-8, 2017.
From beautifully shimmering detuned guitar widening and glassy ambient octave-shift tails, to surreal ambiences, starship drones, alien, monster, and robot voices — WORMHOLE is Zynaptiq’s new indispensable multi-effects powerhouse for sound designers, music producers and film composers alike.
Combining ultra-clean pitch/frequency shifting, eccentric spectral warping, dual lush reverbs, and unique structural dry/wet morphing, WORMHOLE delivers sounds so unearthly you’ll swear they’re from a parallel universe.
- High-quality multi-effects processing, ranging from the sublime to the extreme.
- SHIFT: unique topology combined pitch-/frequency-shifting module with SMOOTH, TIGHT, and two DETUNE modes – and a distinct, pristine sound.
- WARP spectral inversion & warping module.
- Dual lush randomized hall reverbs.
- Unique dry/wet morphing.
- Ultra-wide +- 4 octaves pitch-shift and +-4000Hz frequency shift range, fully aliasing free, with near-perfect carrier and side-band attenuation.
Wormhole is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) for the introductory price of $149 USD / 169 EUR (regular $179 USD / 199 EUR). All prices in EUR are quoted inclusive of 19% German VAT.
Zynaptiq has also announced the immediate availability of four new bundles, the Zap II, Design, Remix and Repair bundles, as well as several upgrade paths, with special introductory pricing through April 30th, 2017.
More information: Zynaptiq