Wusik has announced that its “hardware” sequencer in software format SQ200 is available to download at no charge.
Wusik SQ200 is a complete Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) that allows you to record sequences of notes and automations using MIDI and hosting VST/AU plugins. You can create complete projects or just use it to chain other plugins into your host of choice.
- Full 960 PPQ sequencer with up to 99 tracks and 99 sections.
- VST/AU plugin hosting, with internal 32 to 64 bits bridge (VST Windows only).
- Audio Track Streaming and WAV Acid Loop files support with time-streatching.
- Included Compressor with Side-Chaining support, done in a very easy to use way.
- Open-Source Hardware Remote Controller support, the Wusik SQ200 HD.
- Windows and OSX 32 and 64 bits application and plugin versions.
- Multi-Core Engine.
- Midi Learn for Plugin’s parameters.
- Playback/Record Metronome with custom sounds support.
- Live Mode where you can load Songs using a MIDI Keyboard.
- MIDI Processors per track, with things like Crossfade, Delay, Split, Round Robin, Key Switch and more.
SQ200 is available as a standalone application for Windows and Mac (Catalina not supported) and VST/VST3 and AU plugin formats. It is normally priced $49.95 USD.
More information: Wusik