Wusik has announced the release of Wusik One, a lightweight plugin designed for heavy sample loading.
Wusik One is based on the same engine as Wusik 8008 and Wusik Station V9.
The idea behind it is to have a smaller plugin that loads up SFZ, WAV, WusikSND and other formats for direct sample playback. No fuzz, no heavy resources.
Wusik One features
- Simple Amplitude ADSR Envelope.
- Multi-Mode Filter (the same found in Wusik Station).
- Complex Sample Playback engine with:
- Granular and Wavetable Synthesis.
- Dual Mode (2 x OSC).
- Multi-Layer support with Round-Robin and Key-Switching.
- Sample Zone Editor and Key Zone Editor.
- Stereo Delay and Studio Reverb.
- Includes 6GB of sounds.
Wusik One for Windows and Mac (VST/VST3/AU) is available for $29.95 USD.
More information: Wusik