WWAYM has released NWRCFil 2, the followup of the NWRCFil filter plug-in.
NWRCFil 2 is based on classic hardware filters where simplicity and the warm sound is most important.
NWRCFil 2 features
- 2-pole and 4-pole analogue sounding lowpass filters
- crossfadeable lowpass, bandpass and highpass mode
- customizable filter characteristics
- dry/wet mix
- envelope follower with adjustable attack and release parameters
- LFO with MIDI trigger support
- input, output gain controll
- lots of presets to ease finding a startpoint
- full MIDI support via MIDI learn
- interpolated parameters (no steps)
- easy to use, comfortable and familiar user interface with a display
NWRCFil 2 is currently available for Windows PC (Mac OS X version will follow soon), and costs 55 EUR.
Visit WWAYM for more information and a link to download the NWRCFil 2 demo.