Xenobioz has introduced Aegis, a free synthesizer instrument for Windows.
Aegis is inspired by the old Amiga 500 softsynth Sonix by Aegis. It’s main features are the Drawable Oscillator and LFO waveforms and a special type of Phase Distortion.
- 1 drawable oscillator (128 samples).
- 1 drawable LFO, that can be used as an envelope.
- ADSR with adjustable slopes.
- Two types of phase distortion/modulation.
- Low-pass filter.
- Can add harmonics to the drawable waveform.
- Waveform copy and paste.
The plug-in is available for download for Windows (VST).