Xfer Records has released version 1.1 of Cthulhu, a MIDI-FX plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Cthulhu is firstly a chord memorizer and player, allowing you to experiment with creating and reworking chord progressions with single-note presses. The other half of Cthulhu is a unique pattern-based arpeggiator, allowing incoming notes or chords to be manipulated in various rhythmic ways.
Changes Cthulhu in v1.1
- Redesigned graphics by Lance Thackeray.
- 200% high-resolution zoom option for the entire UI.
- Option to run the Arp clock free (Hz).
- Menu item for fast access to the Presets folder.
- Menu item to open the manual .pdf.
- Chords module now defaults to triads instead of silence.
- Preference added for default zoom amount (100/200%).
- Preference added for test-tone default (on/off).
- Updated manual.
Cthulhu for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for $39 USD. The update is free for registered users.