ADSR Sounds has announced a limited time sale on Xhun Audio’s KickBeat, a powerful, compact and easy to use kick drum generator synth for Windows and Mac.
At its heart KickBeat makes use of genuine 16-bit integer precision digital synthesis techniques (widely used on late-90s hardware devices) together with an analogue modeled, transistor-based saturation circuit.
With also a built-in digital reverberation DSP algorithm, KickBeat has the full potential to produce deep, wide, earth-shaking electronic drum kicks for EDM, Techno, Trance, Ambient music and far beyond.
- Accurate physical modeling simulation achieved by the adoption of the Advanced Component Simulation (ACS) approach.
- Full 64-bit processing accuracy for every single aspect of the simulation.
- A complete, self-contained, hybrid digital-analogue electronic drum kick generator device.
- Two independent (Bass / Snap) digital synthesis layers featuring late-90s, genuine 16-bit integer precision algorithms.
- Analogue modeled transistor-based saturation circuit with load control.
- Built-in digital reverberation DSP algorithm.
- Including 40+ ready-to-use factory presets collection covering multi-genre styles.
- MIDI automation.
- Support for sample rates from 44.1 kHz up to 192 kHz.
- Available in multi-size GUI resolutions.
Available in VST?VST3 and AU plugin formats, KickBeat is priced $10 USD until February 28th, 2023 (regular $40 USD).
More information: Xhun Audio