XILS-lab has announced the release of miniSyn’X, a synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
The miniSyn’X emulates with the highest level of accuracy an Italian Beauty of the 80’s. One of the last specimens of the 80’s polyphonic analog monsters.
- Two synth engines that can be combined in 3 modes (Double, Split, Single).
- Single Panel GUI for each Synthesizer engine.
- Up to 10 Oscillators per patch (Cumulative OSC technology, 2 x 5).
- Modelled DCO Oscillators, PWM for each waveform, 0DF PWM Algorithm.
- Multimode analog Filter using 3rd gen 0DF Filter technology (up to 2 per patch).
- Modelled Ultra Fast Envelope Generators (up to 4 per patch).
- Smart Load TM exclusive technology to create new interesting sounds quickly.
- Gang Edit in Double and Split mode.
- All parameters automatable via Midi Cc control (including Sequencer parts).
- Three mode BBD Analog Chorus Unit.
- Only Serial Protected.
miniSyn’X for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is available for purchase for the introductory price of 45 EUR until April 17th, 2015 (regular 59 EUR).